Fully Funded?CAVE?program?for youth 15-29 looking to find their fit in the workplace. Participants get real tools and training to find and keep a steady job.
CAVE is a great training option for youth to build their workplace skills and confidence, identify job goals, and create a plan to get there.
- 4 weeks of in-class training focused on enhancing essential workplace skills to achieve employment goals.?Includes?options to?acquire industry-specific training certificates
- Financial assistance with transportation
- Gain work experience through job placement
- Job?search support including resume preparation, cover letter writing and interviewing skills
- 15 – 29 years of age
- Not eligible to receive Employment Insurance or not have received EI in the past 5 years
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Not a full-time student at a post-secondary institution
Date and Location:
- Class Starts: July?23rd, 2018
- Address: #510 – 22470 Dewdney Trunk Road, Maple Ridge
For registration information contact:?
- Call or text Cell:?604.218.2198