This year, the Richmond Public Library is asking the community for feedback and ideas to help create their next strategic plan. You can help shape innovation, programs, collections and services at your library.
They have already connected with the community in a number of different ways, including in-branch surveys, email surveys, a public open house and community focus groups.
It’s time for one last community conversation. Complete the survey and share your Big Ideas with them!
The survey is open until 11:59 p.m. on July 8, 2018.
Fully Funded?CAVE?program?for youth 15-29 looking to find their fit in the workplace. Participants get real tools and training to find and keep a steady job.
CAVE is a great training option for youth to build their workplace skills and confidence, identify job goals, and create a plan to get there.
- 4 weeks of in-class training focused on enhancing essential workplace skills to achieve employment goals.?Includes?options to?acquire industry-specific training certificates
- Financial assistance with transportation
- Gain work experience through job placement
- Job?search support including resume preparation, cover letter writing and interviewing skills
- 15 – 29 years of age
- Not eligible to receive Employment Insurance or not have received EI in the past 5 years
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Not a full-time student at a post-secondary institution
Date and Location:
- Class Starts: July?23rd, 2018
- Address: #510 – 22470 Dewdney Trunk Road, Maple Ridge
For registration information contact:?
- Call or text Cell:?604.218.2198